Funny Valentines Day Poems, Verses, Rhymes 2016 ~ Valentines Day Ideas, Wishes, SMS, Poems and Quotes

Funny Valentines Day Poems, Verses, Rhymes 2016

Funny Valentines Day Poems 2016
Funny Valentines Day Poems 2016
Sometimes saying your heart feelings straight to your valentine is not a good approach to impress your lover. However using poetry is a good way to pour your heart feelings without having to say much words. Additionally, wishing him/her some hilarious rhymes could be a better thing to do in Valentines day 2016. All these valentine verse are funny and sending such funny poems to your valentine can surely make them happy.

These compositions are for both girlfriend and boyfriend. So on auspicious occasion of valentines day make some fun with your lover with funny valentines day poems and make your partner laugh whole day. 

Funny Valentines Day Poems 2016 :

Funny Valentines Day rhymes
Funny Valentines Day rhymes
Below here we have picked some of the best funny poems for valentines day. Grab these poems for free and celebrate the "day of love" in a funny way. 

Please be my valentine
I will open for you the door
I will take your coat for you
I will let you have the remote

I will let you touch my phone
I will let you choose the hotel
I will let you pick my clothes

I will hold your hand as we walk
I will pull your chair for you
I will let you order first

I will look in your eyes
I will take your hand into mine
I will make sure you smile

then I will let you pay the bill


funny valentine poems 2016
funny valentine poems 2016
I said to you, "Oh, please be mine;
Be mine forever, Valentine."
I must have seemed like quite a fool,
Although I thought I was being cool.

I swore that we would never part,
As I put my hand upon my heart.
Had I been thinking with my head,
I probably would have fled instead.


funny valentines poems
funny valentines poems 
You're sucrose, you're glucose,
You're fructose and more,
From your head to your feet...
Which are stuck to the floor.

You're Hershey's, you're Snickers,
You're sweet English Toffee.
If you spit in my cup,
You'll just sweeten my coffee.

For months I’ve sat and held it in,
It choked inside and hurt like sin.
It made me sweat and steam and stew,
Whenever I caught sight of you.

Thank goodness Valentine's Day has come;
If I held it longer, it would strike me dumb.
This day I’ll say it, come rain or shine...
Will you be my Valentine?


funny poems for valentines day
funny poems for valentines day
I’m an animal lover, I’m happy to say.
And I love them and pet them most every day.
So for you, Valentine, I thank heaven above,
Because you’re like the creatures I love.

You‘re cuddly and cute as a warm, playful kitten,
With your animal nature, my love, I am smitten.
You walk like a lioness stalking the plain,
With your dangerous eyes and your beautiful mane.

It’s such pleasure to pet you, as you sigh and you purr,
I run my hand over you, like stroking your fur.
I'm a strong Alpha wolf, with you at my side,
Sharing love, food and shelter, and feelings of pride.

These feelings of animal love we can share,
As I find different ways to show that I care.
So won’t you please be my own private zoo?
My Valentine, I love to play with you.

Some Short Funny Valentines Day Poems:

Well if you don't want to send long rhyming lines to your lover. That's not a problem. We have also collected some short funny rhymes to make your day so special. Checkout our collection of short poems and send your partner. 

Roses are red
Leaves are green
If you don't take me to dinner
I'll make a scene
short funny valentines day poems
short funny valentines day poems 

I love you so much
That I'm getting frenetic,
But I can't even kiss you,
'cause I'm diabetic.

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
Carnations are Sweet
And so are you.

And so are they
That send you this
And when we meet
We'll have a kiss.




We hope you liked all above poetic rhythm. Choose one that suits you and your connection with your valentine. If you find this useful to impress your lover and friends, share us with your friends and family so that they also can enjoy these rhymes specially collected for valentines day 2016. 

1 comments:

 
Valentines Day Ideas, Wishes, SMS, Poems and Quotes