Funny valentines day messages, sms and quotes 2016 ~ Valentines Day Ideas, Wishes, SMS, Poems and Quotes

Funny valentines day messages, sms and quotes 2016

funny valentines day messages
funny valentines day messages
Valentines day is not just about giving gifts to your love. It's all about putting a smile on your partner's face. The tradition of sending normal messages and sms on valentines day is over in some last years. Humor is the best thing to win the the heart of your lover on Valentines day. So choose from following funny saying for your valentine. 

Looking for funny valentines day messages? Here we are presenting best funny valentines day messages and quotes for only for you. Have fun with your valentine with these awesome funny valentines day messages. Pick some funny messages below and send to your valentine to make her/him smile on this valentines day 2016. 


funny valentines day 2016
funny valentines day 2016
Love is a game that two can play and both win.

Love is an electric blanket with somebody else in control of the switch.


All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt


If you‘re alone during Valentine’s day, it is priceless for you. Otherwise you would spend a few hundred dollars.

funny valentines day quotes 2016
funny valentines day quotes 2016
It would be great if Valentine’s Day came with a fast-forward button.

Darling, it’s already too late to break up with me before Valentine’s Day.


Congratulations! You are my first repetitive Valentine.


I’m celebrating no need to celebrate Valentine’s Day.



funny valentines day pictures 2016
funny valentines day pictures 2016
Love is an exploding cigar we willingly smoke. Happy Valentines day !

If love is the answer, could you rephrase the question.


Valentine's Day is when a lot of married men are reminded what a poor shot Cupid really is.


I wish my Valentine won’t run on batteries.


Today is February 14th – St. Valentine’s day. Women call it Love day, while men name it as extortion day.

funny valentines day sayings 2016
funny valentines day sayings 2016
A real confession: You mean so much more to me than my new iPhone!

I do not need a photograph to remember you, because you are always on my mind.

Darling, will you be my player number 2?

Don’t worry, I know the perfect gift you’ll give me for this Valentine’s Day. 

funny valentines day sms 2016
funny valentines day sms 2016
I would love you even if you were so ugly that everyone died.

If I could, I would wrap up all my love for you and put in a gift box. But they don't make boxes large enough!

I wish you a Happy Valentine's Day with all my heart, and lungs, and liver, and spleen...!

Roses are red, 
Hellebores are green, 
Take me to Valentines dinner 
Or I'll make you a scene!

funny valentines day 2016
funny valentines day 2016
Checkout some funny valentines day cards here :




Hope you liked above collection of funny messages, quotes and sayings. Share these messages with your friends also, so that they can get best funny messages for Valentines day too. Browse our website for more valentines day messages, quotes and ideas. 


3 comments:

  1. Make you partner feel so special with great valentine ideas that will defiantly work out I also trying it on this valentines day bestvalentinedayideas.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your site is truly cool and this is an extraordinary moving article. Do my Assignment

    ReplyDelete

 
Valentines Day Ideas, Wishes, SMS, Poems and Quotes